We are pleased to announce the ExpressionEngine Template Contest with over $2000 in prizes!
Are you a designer? If so, consider submitting a template design in one of the two categories.
Eight winners will be chosen by our community members to share the prizes.
Please carefully review the details below. When your design is ready, use the
submission form to enter.
Two different categories of templates can be submitted:
- Blogging - A blogging template is one that is suitable for blogging use
- Professional - A professional template is one that is suitable for business
or any non-blogging usage (e-zines, portals, corporate sites, etc.)
The top four winners in each of the two categories will receive the following prizes:
- 1st prize: iPod Mini + 1 copy of EE + 1 year hosting
- 2nd prize: $100 Amazon Gift Certificate + 1 copy of EE + 6 months hosting
- 3rd prize: $50 Amazon Gift Certificate + 1 copy of EE
- 4th prize: 1 copy of EE
- Submissions will be accepted until November 30th, 2004 at 11:59pm PST
- Winners will be announced on December 10th at High Noon! (PST)
- Open voting will begin on December 1st and last until December 7th, 2004
- One vote per category per registered member (2 votes total)
- Depending on submissions pMachine, Inc. will possibly pare down the voting pool
prior to open voting
- Anyone may enter. You do not have to be an EE user
- Templates must be an original work of the person submitting it
- Enter as many templates as you want but DO NOT submit multiple variations of the same design
- Minimum of Two Pages: a main/index page and one comment/interior page
- Templates musts be submitted as HTML pages. NO SCREEN SHOTS
- Minimum Size: 800x600 browser window
- Templates must display properly in, at least, Windows IE 6, Mozilla, and Firefox
- Templates must be built using valid XHTML and valid CSS
- Any images or graphics must be royalty free
pMachine reserves the right to include any template submissions as part of our
software distribution or in our template library. Credit will be given to the
designers of any templates used.
If you have any questions, feel free to .